There has been a huge amount of miscommunication around the word “brand”. Some of the brand agencies set this confusion aside by simply doing branding when in reality they are actually referring the thing to logo design.
So to majorly understand the concepts, let us define “brand”.
In very simple words, your brand is basically your reflection or your reputation. It is not what your customers say or what you say. It is how you are perceived. Your brand is basically built up from the sum of your customer’s interactions.
Branding is something that should build a reputation of your brand by your customers through your actions.
One of the most valuable assets in your business is your reputation. Dive into the article below to understand deeper.
Design is the most significant influencer when it comes to determining your brand. It is the best tool with an end goal of working towards something creative and greater. Because yes, a human mind gets deeply motivated by having a visual representation.
- With the help of effective designs, you can alienate and connect with multiple demographics and age groups.
- With the help of effective designs, you can attract customer attention and communicate well.
- With the help of effective designs, you can build brand loyalty and trust within the customers.
These are just a set of simple examples that tell you how designs can help you but it is definitely easy to understand how designs can promote your brand and at the same time help your brand to gain that extraordinary name into the market.
Running an ad on the radio and explaining it to the listeners about why they should opt for particular restaurant food to cater to their next office event is an example of branding without designing. This is something that will not include any of the designs but will have an end goal of building your brand reputation into the minds of your customers.
There are several ways that may work on building your brand reputation by simply branding alone and by not clubbing it with designing. But branding requires a lot of planning, forecasting, expert strategies, and execution through various channels which sometimes might make it costlier but most effective method at the same time.
Designing the takeaway packages of your brand’s product speaks loud for your brand. It visually pleases your customers and if they love it they become hesitant to throw it away. By the medium of the graphic, you can imprison the attention of your customers and communicate your value.
Although you do not have to continuously keep designing and re-designing things related to your brand, you must make sure you invest in branding. If you want to be remembered by your customers you have to speak about it and say the right things consistently to the right people.
- Define the strategy of your brand clearly
- Use unique and promising designs for communicating your brand strategy. Also, make sure that your designs are working for your brand and not against it.
- Be consistent by following guidelines, if you have pre-defined guidelines.
- Regularly measure yourself by addressing where you’re at, & how to move forward.